New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 Empty
PostSubject: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:17 pm

gate card set reaper stand
Back to top Go down
http://bakugan.forumotion.com
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Gate Card set Pyrus Harpus stand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:41 pm

5-way huh? gate card set, ultimate drago stand! magnetism activate! reaper is moved to my card, gate open! quartet abttle! Apollinir go in!

Last edited by Rikimaru on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:42 pm

we have to wait for shun
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:44 pm

i just engaged a battle. your turn to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm

u have to wait for shun
Back to top Go down
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Just Private Message Shun.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 pm

lets just start
Back to top Go down
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:02 pm

We already did but only you ,me ,and rikimaru replied.
Back to top Go down
GDog
Ultimate User
Ultimate User
GDog

Bakugan
Bakugan Field:
Chance's Left: My first bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Gate Card set!
Aquos Serpent Minion stand![G's in sig]
Back to top Go down
GDog
Ultimate User
Ultimate User
GDog

Bakugan
Bakugan Field:

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 pm

what I don't count?
lol
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:04 pm

yes u do marucho
Back to top Go down
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Ability Activate Ring of Fire so Pyrus Harpus gains 40g.

Last edited by PyrusSamurai25 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:07 pm

lets go laserman!390g equaling 770g
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 am

Not enough! Attack!

Last edited by Rikimaru on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDog
Ultimate User
Ultimate User
GDog

Bakugan
Bakugan Field:

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 am

PyrusSamurai,how can u use Reversal on my Bakugan if he's on my card?
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:13 am

ability card activate dark inferno increases my bakugan by 200g equaling 870g attack
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Nice, but not good enough! Firewall activate! 100G boost to 940! Attack!
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:01 pm

ability card activate blade of darkus increases bakugans g by100g equaling 970g attack
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 pm

Reversal!
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm

bio hazard
Back to top Go down
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Ok I changed it I thought it was on my card.Sorry About that Marucho
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 pm

bio-hazard back at ya.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:55 pm

darkus fire pillars negates ur bio hazard
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Supernova swaps our Gs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 Empty

Back to top Go down

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next