New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The bakugan story/ Not done yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PyrusMaster/Dragonoid
Avid User
Avid User
PyrusMaster/Dragonoid

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

The bakugan story/ Not done yet Empty
PostSubject: The bakugan story/ Not done yet   The bakugan story/ Not done yet EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Bakugan

Prologue- The Unfair Beginning
Chapter 1- The Ultimate Fight
Chapter 2- Battle: Angelo vs. 100 tripods
Chapter 3-The Masked Bawler

Prologue

The Unfair Beginning

`The morning was cold, and the sun was out of site. Then a few minutes later two people show! The Earth began to slow down, and then the redheaded kid had 6 strange balls that were the size of a marble. Another person came to the scene, but only stood there. He spoke and said “You lost! You said that you were the best bakugan brawl in this world" the person said sadly. Now that the redheaded kid lost 3 bakugan."I did say I was the best bakugan brawl Koga, but he had him I couldn't destroy him you know" said the redheaded Kid. Then Koga spoke "You could have destroyed him anyway he is no use to us anymore Angelo"! "Then, why are we fighting back anyway" said Angelo. Then Angelo stood up. "If you say that we don't need him then you are one of them and if I could have beaten him I would but he was using that strange bakugan again" said Angelo. Koga stood there with a worried face. Then Koga took out his bakugan and said "I know that you are the best bakugan brawler in the entire world, but didn't you try the best you can do"? "Of course I tried my best, but his bakugan is too powerful" said Angelo. Angelo walk away and Koga took his separate way too.

3 weeks later Angelo and all of his bakugan began to train until he was nothing, but weaken by the training. Then came to the field and said "I am sorry, but you know that we need the 6 bakugan and humans that saved Vestroia ten years go" said Koga. Then started a new sentence "I still remember how they all got capture" said Koga. "We need them now that Naga has return from the dead, and create an army.
Chapter 1
The Ultimate Fight

While the bakugan master resistance was looking for the mastermind of Naga’s army, a new bakugan was born. The Earth trembled in the earthquake. “Whoa” said Angelo. “There must be a disturbance from another universe” said Koga. Then, the Bakugan master’s headquarters’ was in red alert. “What was that” said a bakugan brawler. While the headquarter was in red alert everyone went to the rooms, and got there bakugan, and bakugaunlets. When they were all ready, the launched the battle pods, and found their opponents they all activated the bakugaunlets, and said “bakugaunlet power strike”. “I will take the first shot” said Angelo. “No Angelo you are going for a trap” said Koga. “We will all take them on that the first shot “said Koga

The next day while all the bakugan brawlers were exhausted from the battle, everyone began to rest. Koga was mostly always trying to find a battle, but with the won battle with the tripods. “The tripods are machines that look, and intimidates a bakugan player from the past” said Angelo to a new bakugan brawler. While Angelo was explaining the situation to the bawler named Cardoso, Koga was in the training room to find why they had victory so easy. The remains of the tripods were all question, but the only thing that they said were “Master Naga has resurrected”. “He will destroy the human race”. Koga punched the wall. “Why don’t they answer us” said Koga with an angry voice. While Koga was coming to an answer, Angelo was at the blink of battling. Angelo said “You have no use to us anymore tripods so I will battle you all at the same time”. The battle began.
Chapter 2
Battle: Angelo vs. 100 tripods

With an angry voice Angelo said “Bakugan brawl Rextro stand”. The while all the 100 tripods were standing the 10 of them drew there bakugan. All of them said” Bakugan brawl bakugan stand” The first 20 Tripods were against Angelo. Angelo said “Ability Activate Rex Rage”. The ability Rex Rage lets Rextro get 100 points for every bakugan on the field and there are 20 with 800 g-power. All of the tripods bakugan were in pain, they hade lost 100 g-power and was gain in Rextro which hade 2900 g-power. Rextro original power was 900 g-power. With a trembling roar 20 bakugan were sent back to their master tripods. Only 80 were left now with 80 tripods 30 more tripods went to battle. Angelo said “ ability activate Cosmic Roar” for every bakugan in the field Rextro gains 200 G-power + Gains 700 power boost from the bakugaunlet. Then every other tripods sent their bakugan except for 1. Rextro G-power was 7600. Every 99 tripods that were all destroyed. The last one said “fine me w- will talk” with a fear voice.

The Bakugan Master Resistance Hade every information they hade, and so did Naga.
Naga said “You Childs will never beat the master of 2 worlds; you may have beaten me before, bit not this time Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Chapter 3
The Masked Bawler

After an exhausting day the Master Resistance was resting when a masked person. The masked stranger knocks the door of the Master Resistance Koga and Angelo were startled when the door was in no reason knocked down. Koga said “This must be from someone that wanted to enter” “Yeah, no kidding either” said Angelo. Then, a bakugan suddenly appear in a ball. The strange bakugan said “Please save my masked master”. Little did the Master’s know that evil was watching. While the medical center was healing the masked bawler Koga was searching for any followers. The masked man healed by 11:00 pm. “We have some questions” said Angelo. “Of course I would gladly tell you anything that you need” said the Masked Bawler. “Were did you come from” said Koga. “I was supposed to destroy Naga’s fortification for my resistance” said the Masked Bawler. “Wait, there is another resistance” said Angelo with an angry voice. “Of course there is another resistance you thought you were alone” said the Masked Bawler. “Then, what is your name” said Koga. “My name is Daniel” said Daniel. “That is all” said Angelo and Koga.

The next day Daniel met the whole resistance except for Cardoso. “Well I have to get going Koga” said Daniel. “Why you have to go” said Koga. “Well I have to met with my resistance, and they can’t go anywhere without my order” said Daniel. “Then, will we see you in the battlefield ever again” said Koga “Yes you will someday” said Daniel’s bakugan. Daniel and his bakugan were off. Koga and Angelo walked away to Headquarters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not done yet
Back to top Go down

The bakugan story/ Not done yet
Page 1 of 1