New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haze
Graphic Member
Graphic Member
Haze

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan Empty
PostSubject: Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan   Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:30 am

Name: Haze
Appearance I look like Ace
Team: Vexos
Bakugan: Percival 400Gs (Guardian) Atmos 370Gs and Helios 380Gs
Trap Bakugan: Falconfly 360Gs and Metalfencer 340Gs
Back to top Go down
http://bakuganbbgroup.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Haze
Graphic Member
Graphic Member
Haze

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41

PostSubject: Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan   Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:41 am

Wow what a sight. I was looking at the Newely created city of he vestals called Cyber City.
Its was as big as all three citys Alpha Beta and another one put together.
I ran into the opening and sprinted threw the city. I looked at the piece of paper i got it said 11 Gate Street Cyber City. I followed the cordanents to my building. There was a big sighn that read Team Vexos.co i approached the building and entered. There are 6 floors 1st is Pyrus 2nd aquos 3rd Darkus 4th Haos 5th Sub-terra and 6th Ventus. I went to the 3rd floor for Darkus, and sure enough right infront of me was a office that read Master Haze.
I had gained the rank of Master Vexos when i beat Shadow to become the strongest Darkus Brawler then i beat Spectra taking the rank of Master Brawler. I settled in and geared up ready for action. Tonight i was going to pull a assasinaition on Prince Hydron and steal his collection of the Legendry 6 bakugan. For he only has 5 though. Preyas Skyress Gorem Hydranoid and Tigrerra. After that i would revive them and give them to 4 of the Vexos and the fifth would go to my apprentice.......... need apprentice
Join my story and become my apprentice!
Also u cant be Pyrus preferably Darkus if possible thnxs

Last edited by Haze on Sat May 30, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New begginning)
Back to top Go down
http://bakuganbbgroup.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Koga
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Koga

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3

PostSubject: Re: Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan   Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:05 am

First, stop double posting.

Second, the fan fiction story section isn't for roleplays. It's for posting a STORY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan   Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan Empty

Back to top Go down

Revivel of the 5 stone bakugan
Page 1 of 1